Center for Biological Diversity
Public Node active 1 year, 12 months ago
At the Center for Biological Diversity, we believe that the welfare of human beings is deeply linked to nature — to the existence in our world of a vast diversity of wild animals and plants. Because diversity has intrinsic value, and because its loss impoverishes society, we work to secure a future for all species, great and small, hovering on the brink of extinction. We do so through science, law and creative media, with a focus on protecting the lands, waters and climate that species need to survive.
We want those who come after us to inherit a world where the wild is still alive.
- joined 2 years ago
- joined 2 years, 2 months ago
- joined 3 years ago
- joined 3 years, 5 months ago
- joined 3 years, 10 months ago
- joined 4 years, 9 months ago
- joined 5 years, 1 month ago
- joined 5 years, 4 months ago
- joined 5 years, 7 months ago
- joined 5 years, 8 months ago
- joined 6 years, 4 months ago