Common Home Conversations (CHC) discuss with key global personalities how the proposal of recognizing the existence of an Intangible Global Common without borders – the Earth System – can change our relation with our planet. The cascade effects of this proposal could be systemic and surely will produce huge impacts in international relations, economics and opening the doors for the possibility of restoring the well-functioning Earth System/Stable Climate.
Each guest present their personal view, taking into account their own expertise and life experience, how this conceptual innovation can offer solutions to do things better!
Check out episodes with:
- Will Steffen, Earth System Scientist and Co-Chair of the Scientific Committee of the Common Home of Humanity.
- Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garcés, President of the 73rd session, UN General Assembly and Ambassador of Common Home of Humanity.
- Izabella Teixeira, co-chair of UNEP International Resource Panel and Ambassador of Common Home of Humanity.
- Paulo Magalhães, Founder and President of Common Home of Humanity.
- Karl Burkart, Co-founder and Managing Director of One Earth.
- Janene Yazzie, Co-Convenor of the UN Indigenous Peoples Major Group for Sustainable Development.
- And more!