Item Link: Access the Resource
Media Type: Video
Date of Publication: September 5, 2012
Year of Publication: 2012
Author(s): Steven Pinker
Steven talks to us about psychology and human nature.
1. Does the theory of evolution apply to behavior?
2. How did people explain behavior before the theory of evolution?
3. What helped us move into different theories of human nature?
4. Are our policies affected by theories of human nature?
5. How to think about individual responsibility in a world where psychology has biological origins?
6. So social responsibility is built into our biology?!
7. What’s your opinion on the social brain hypothesis?
Watch the video above or access it here.