Join the MAHB
Welcome! The MAHB is a community sharing a mission and a vision for the future, recognizing that there are many ways to build common knowledge and many voices required to accelerate the urgent momentum needed to create a sustainable and equitable future for all humanity.
There are two ways to join the MAHB community:
1. Join as an individual, or Associate;
2. Join as a group, or Node; a Node may be a formal NGO, an informal group, a club, an institution, a local government or agency, an institute or program within an institution, a family. A Node is simply any entity that represents more than one person.
Both Associates and Nodes are encouraged to set up on the MAHB website a comprehensive profile with information about your work and concerns, publications, relevant art, music or other ways you or your organization is educating, communicating, serving your community, and organizing for social change. We are here to help you do this, just contact us with any questions that arise.
Associates and Nodes are encouraged to:
- share upcoming events that might of be of interest to other members of the MAHB community;
- participate in the MAHB forum with commentary or responses to other’s comments;
- post ideas for collaboration and invite other members to work with you or your node;
- identify RSS feeds that would serve the MAHB community;
- suggest/submit papers and books for the MAHB library;
- initiate improved ways to work together towards our shared mission -let us know how we can help the MAHB community work together for greater impact
Your responsibility as a member? Quite simple: share ideas, action, reach out to other members, -in short, help us build momentum and cultivate a very loud voice for change, a voice that is embodied in action.
To become a member of MAHB simply express your commitment by completing the form below.
You will automatically be signed up for our newsletters and updates and be invited to link to the MAHB website, update our site with your current/past activities and accomplishments, and interact with all Nodes and Associates.
Most importantly, thank you for joining the MAHB and fostering the dialogue on shifting cultures and institutions to a sustainable, equitable and satisfying future.