Thank you MAHB community, for completing the MAHB Member Survey in January! We learned a lot from your honest, thoughtful responses and look forward to incorporating your suggestions and ideas in the upcoming MAHB platform updates and member engagement opportunities during the coming months. Here are some of the key things we learned from your feedback.
Describe MAHB in your own words.
- Information resource
- Platform for conversation
- Aggregate of people and organizations focused on addressing these issues
- Trusted organization
- Mixed bag of helpful, upsetting to read, interesting information
What do you like most about the MAHB?
- The articles
- Cutting edge information
- Broad range of viewpoints
- It offers an opportunity to understand what others are thinking
What can the MAHB Do better?
- Diversify the views and solutions presented
- Suggest NEW ideas and solutions
- Share more scientific articles
- Develop a better sense of community
- Increase engagement in the community spaces
- Reach out to younger audiences
What would you like to see more of.
- Podcast and webinars
- More synopsis, abstracts or summaries with articles
- Gatherings for more focused conversations
- More information on overpopulation, human behavior, agriculture, food systems, biodiversity and accountability in all these fields
Thank you again for all your feedback. We look forward to continuing to grow and learn with you as we all work to understand and address the human predicament. If you have have additional feedback or would like to reach out to the MAHB with ideas and/or suggestions please email email@example.com